Hello Veggie Friends!
Recently we have been seeing a lot of ORANGE at the farmer's Market on Thursdays, and we were curious how we could incorporate more carrots into our favorite dishes. Surprisingly these notoriously tasty snacks can double as garnishes, spaghetti, and even hot dogs. There is so much we have yet to try with carrots as the star of the show, but below we have compiled some of our favorite unique dishes that we found from our favorite real food bloggers.
Remember to take pictures of your creations and send them our way with your feedback! We love hearing from you all!
Have a wonderful week!
- Roasted Carrots With Fennel and Goat Cheese by Souvlaki For The Soul real food blog (cover photo and supplement photo credits to this blog)
- Carrot Sweet and Potato Soup by Neil author of Neil's Healthy Meals food blog
- Carrot Oats Energy Bites by Stacey author of My Kids Lick The Bowl food blog
- Yummy Carrot Bacon by Nico author of Yum Some vegan food blog
- Spicy Carrot Pickles by Michelle author of A Dish of Daily Life real food blog
- Thai Salad With Carrot and Cucumber Noodles by Jenn author of Peas and Crayons food blog
- Carrot Ribbons With Rosemary Butter Sauce by Chelsea author of Do You Even Paleo? real food blog
- Carrot Fritters by Annemarie author of Real Food Real Deals healthy living blog
- Roasted Carrot and Garlic Hummus by Kristine author of Kristine's Kitchen Blog
- Carrot Apple Bread by Averie author of Averie Cooks real food blog
- Roasted Carrot Soup by Erin author of Well Plated real food bog
- French Grated Carrot Salad with Lemon Dijon Vinaigrette by Jenn Segal author of Once Upon a Chef real food blog
- Carrot Chips by Sommer author of A Spicy Perspective real food blog
- Balsamic Roasted Carrots by TipHero lifestyle blog